Monday, February 7, 2011

A Stereo Banana Picture! (Dr Mobiles Limited - Apple iPhone Repair, Auckland)

By now, you’re probably aware that I need to approve your comments first, in order for them to appear live on moillusions.com – I usually do this once a day. This is probably the sole reason why you see dozen of similar comments, trying to explain the illusion in similar manner, posted one next to another – which is good! I was just scrolling through what you’ve said about the Monkey’s Paw illusion, and boy you did more than great! My intention was to simply integrate the LEGO block on-top of the Fringe hand, to distract you from immediately noticing there are six fingers present. But as it turns out, I wasn’t aware there are bunch more interesting facts concerning my creation! Can’t believe the coincidence where I used some jumbled Chinese character to integrate the LEGO (remember, I don’t speak Chinese). As it turned out, the random sign I used means illusion/mystery. Spooky! Also, some of our visitors noticed there are faces hidden inside of each finger, and that you can get fingers to disappear if you concentrate on the central LEGO block strong enough! Oh, and the illusion: what is hidden inside this stereogram-banana below? This one was created by Gene Levine!

Reminder:  
Please tell your mates about our blog postings (it helps to kill some times!) and you can follow us on twitter! Cheers!

DR MOBILES LIMITED
Professional Apple iPhone 4 Jailbreak
Remote unlock for HTC, BlackBerry & Google Android
Mobile: (021) 117-2222
WebsiteFacebook - Blog - Twitter - Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment